Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards AgriFood Security 2018
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at AgriFood Security 2018 - Discovering New Exploration in EEE & Engineering field
EEE & Engineering Conference Committee is glad to announce “ 3rdInternational Conference On Agricultural Engineering and Food Security” November 12 -13, 2018 in Berlin, Germany by focus on the theme: “Revolutionizing Food Safety for Secured Future EEE & Engineering” AgriFood Security 2018 developments are maintaining their momentum. EEE & Engineering Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
AgriFood Security 2018 Young Scientist Awards:
EEE & Engineering Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of EEE & Engineering.
Young Research’s Awards at AgriFood Security 2018 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the AgriFood Security 2018 young research forum. .
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
- Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
- Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
- Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 35yrs
- All submissions must be in English.
AgriFood Security 2018 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join AgriFood Security 2018 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our AgriFood Security 2018 more successful. sess -
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.